Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

16th WTHO set for June 7th thru 11th of 2023.

January 14, 2023 02:59PM avatar
• It will be a combination, if you want, to Gold Nugget Hunt at Rye Patch Nevada, or Relic Hunt ghost towns and other old sites around there and out of Lovelock. Our 'base point' will be Lovelock Nevada, so attendees can stay there or camp out at Rye Patch Reservoir.

• We will have a group Saturday Evening Get-Together Dinner on Saturday the 10th in Lovelock. At the Dinner we will also be holding some Random Drawings, and everyone who attends will get their name in the Drawing Jug. I m working on acquiring prize donation now. There will only be one Random drawing event and it will have nothing to do with where you hunt, what anyone finds, what they hunt with, etc. Just be there and you are in the drawings.

• Get busy doing research as we have a few months to try and locate some new and interesting places to search.

Questions? Drop me an e-mail.

Want to get on the WTHO Contact List? Just e-mail me your Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number and desired E-mail to use.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Silver Sabre µMAX .. Bandido II µMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2023 10:49PM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

16th WTHO set for June 7th thru 11th of 2023.

Monte 79 January 14, 2023 02:59PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 30