Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Product Evaluation & Field Testing Time: Model requests are welcome.

November 10, 2016 04:34PM avatar
It's been ten months since I did any newer model product evaluations and field testing and I have received e-mail and PM requests to do some again.

Of interest are the requests from even Avid Detectorists to get my hands on one of the newer easy-to-use, "turn-on-and-go" models, specifically the Garrett Ace 400, and naturally that would include the standard search coil and one or more smaller-size coils for working trashier places, improving balance, and even making it more comfortable from younger users, newcomers, or 'regulars,' if it happens to work reasonably well.

This is an Announcement Forum and it is not open for Forum replies. Therefore, if there is a newer model(s) that interests you, released within the past year or a rumored model coming soon, please e-mail me at: monte@ahrps.org and I will try to acquire one or more for a review. The review will be posted on the General Metal Detecting Forum.

I appreciate your participation,

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
~ Trading Post ~

A place to share fond memories of old alkali desert favorite sites in Utah, Nevada, and Eastern Oregon and other detecting travels. To rendezvous with fellow detectorists and trade experiences from our metal detecting adventures, opinions on a variety of old and new detectors, share detecting techniques, and discuss potential hunt sites.

My Regular-Use Detectors:
Makro: Racer 2 w/'OOR'
Nokta: 2-Impact's w/5" DD and w/5X9½ DD, 2-Relic's w/5" DD and w/5½X10 Concentric, 2-CoRe's w/'OOR' and w/7X11 DD
Tesoro: Vaquero, Bandido II µMAX, Silver Sabre µMAX each w/6" Concentric and Mojave w/7" Concentric

Other Specialty Use Detectors from:
Compass, Makro and Nokta
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand, NOT in my order of preference for use. Additional search coils on-hand in accessory bag.

Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using the Killer B 'Hornet'.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com
monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147
Subject Author Views Posted

Product Evaluation & Field Testing Time: Model requests are welcome.

Monte 295 November 10, 2016 04:34PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Guests: 182 on September 16, 2016