Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I put the Tesoro 'BLATT' to work yesterday.

April 18, 2019 05:09PM avatar
Harold,ILL.

I am the same way if a lot of People there I just move on.

Always some one to make a big deal out of it.

I was wondering Monte what is your all-time favorite Tesoro?
With my age, mobility issues, and getting around slowly with a cane, it can get very annoying when you draw a cluster of kids all around you on their hands and knees trying to pick up what you just located and being in the way. Not to mention the fact that in tot Lots they're using the equipment and in the way anyway.

In those earlier days you would get adults as well as children of all ages who are more courteous, stand back and watch as well as make intelligent inquiries about the hobby and using metal detectors. Today you get more annoying people to deal with than you do decent people.

I have been using Tesoro detectors since July of 83, and as time has progressed some newer models appeal to me more then some of the prior models. Of all the Tesoro models I have owned oh, there are several that were favorites for me such as the:

Inca, original Bandido, Silver Sabre II, Bandido II, Pantera, and most recently the Mojave, and finally my two all time favorites the Bandido II microMAX and Silver Sabre microMAX. Both of these models we're introduced in October of 1997 and here we are today, 22 years later, and they still share that favorite #1 spot of Tesoro metal detectors.

There were some other models that I also liked quite a bit, and sadly there were a couple of models that just didn't perform up to the level I anticipated. But one thing is for sure, and that is through their whole product line they did offer a broad selection such that at least one or two models could appeal to almost any serious detectorist.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher: F-44, Nokta-Makro: FORS CoRe and FORS Relic, Teknetics: Omega 8000,
Tesoro: Bandido II ┬ÁMAX and Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX, White's: XLT, XP: ORX
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

I put the Tesoro 'BLATT' to work yesterday.

Monte 150 April 18, 2019 07:26AM

Harold,ILL. 83 April 18, 2019 08:22AM

Monte 96 April 18, 2019 05:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018