Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Make sure you have your Tesoro .thumbs up

May 14, 2019 06:43PM
Hey Rich------That Etrac I got from you is one I kept!---Sweet machine!----------BTW, is your avitar---"my way--highway" what your wife is telling you??grinning smiley------I better shut up--Patsy may get some ideas!winking smiley------We got a laugh out of that.------------Del & Patsy
Rich (Utah)
That was my fault Del,

I told Monte some weeks ago I would bring my Bandido II ┬ÁMax with me to the Ogden WTHO. I acquired it last fall at an opportune moment. I've not really wanted to break it out and use it as it was in 'really nice' condition; you might call it "Monte Preferred" condition. If fact, I did see a twinkle in his eye when I showed it to him. Reminded me for just a moment of that twinkle you see in the eyes of Santa Clause around Christmas. winking smiley

Actually, Monte did do me a favor by acquiring it, as my wife prefers that I actually use the things I buy and don't let them sit around collecting dust (which is how my very nice E-trac ended up finding a new home).

We did do a detector swap of sorts as well, so while he added 2, he subtracted 1.

Anyway, I still have a couple Tesoro's; a sweet old Golden Sabre and an original Bandido. And I am caretaking a Mojave that I gave to my oldest grandson for some future adventures. So I am not without my Tesoro. grinning smiley

Rich (Utah)

Monte------I thought you said you were going to sell detectors down there---not buy them.grinning smiley------I think we ALL got this tektitus "disease" pretty bad!------I feel pretty good about myself at the moment though--I've "lightened up" on six of 'em here of late.thumbs upwinking smiley
Subject Author Views Posted

Tesoro?

glabelle 139 May 14, 2019 08:27AM

Dee--Funked !!! ... that's the most recent rumor.

Monte 119 May 14, 2019 12:11PM

Re: Dee--Funked !!! ... that's the most recent rumor.

jmaryt 93 May 16, 2019 04:14PM

Re: Dee--Funked !!! ... that's the most recent rumor.

D&P-OR 110 May 14, 2019 03:36PM

Make sure you have your Tesoro .thumbs up

UtahRich 100 May 14, 2019 05:47PM

"Monte Preferred" condition? Yes, that nicely describes the condition I prefer.thumbs up

Monte 96 May 14, 2019 07:56PM

Re: Make sure you have your Tesoro .thumbs up

D&P-OR 86 May 14, 2019 06:43PM

Do you know where your Tesoro is?

UtahRich 100 May 15, 2019 12:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018