Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just wondering how your Bandido II µMAX is doing?

July 27, 2019 02:14PM avatar
By your post you've had your new-to-you Tesoro for about 1½ months so maybe you've had several opportunities to get out and put in some hunt time with it. My two all-time favorite Tesoro's, the Bandido II microMAX and Silver Sabre microMAX, are always welcome in my travels. Either one of them or both are kept in my vehicle to join the others I decide to take with me anywhere I go.

I have two of each, and all four of them have a like-new, pristine appearance, and that's how I like to maintain all my detectors.thumbs up I'm curious which search coil(s) you prefer to use on them and the sites you tend to grab them to put to work? I have two of the standard 8" brown Concentric coils on their 'standard' metal lower rods that I keep in my accessory coil tote, but all four of my devices have the non-metal lower rods and each has their own 6" Concentric coils attached. That's the combination that seems to have been working best for me in all the sites where a Tesoro gets called into action.

It's sad the company failed to hang in there, but most of their detectors hold up well when treated kindly, and they can continue to perform well and should long into the future. I had a late start today and it heated up too quickly, but my Bandido II µMAX will likely be the first-to-grab unit in my travels when I had out later this afternoon/evening as it starts to cool and also tomorrow as I will be out at crack-of-light. (I sure wish I could handle the hot days of summer like I could when I was younger.)

Let us know how your unit is handling things for you.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Regular-Use Outfit: Nokta / Makro: 4 models .. Teknetics: 1 model
Tesoro: 2 models .. White's 1 model .. XP: 1 model
A Handy Loaner Unit: Fisher: F-44
Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' -- Detector Pro Gray Ghost XP
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

A very fortunate find

Kraemer 303 June 11, 2019 07:22PM

Just wondering how your Bandido II µMAX is doing?

Monte 154 July 27, 2019 02:14PM

Re: Just wondering how your Bandido II µMAX is doing?

Kraemer 152 July 28, 2019 12:57PM

Thanks for replying.

Monte 104 July 28, 2019 01:27PM

Re: A very fortunate find

jmaryt 159 June 11, 2019 08:55PM

Very fortunate indeed !

Hombre 185 June 13, 2019 11:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018