Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks for replying.

July 28, 2019 01:27PM avatar
At half-past Noon it was 88° under a sunny sky, and that, along with some health issues, kept me from getting out early this morning. I'm on my way shortly, with the AC helping the drive as it climbs to 95+°, and hope to arrive at a higher elevation with shade and a little cooler weather to start a short detecting jaunt. When younger, like half my current age, heat wasn't a problem, nor was being much more maneuverable for day-long activity. I never imagined that one day I would be so impaired and annoyed by the discomforts of all the heat.sad smiley

I have 7 detectors loaded as I am heading off for some detecting, and the heaviest of my detector team is my XLT. But with the 6½" Concentric always mounted, and it's almost always used on level terrain, it balances well enough for at least a reasonable length of time. All the other models in my Detector Outfit fall in the 'light-weight' to 'very light-weight' group. They feel comfortable and are easy to handle, and on this journey among that group is a Bandido II µMAX. partly because it works well for so many applications, but also because there is a really good 'fun factor' to using these non-display models.

After the Super 7" coil came out I used it on most of my Tesoro's, but when Jack gave us the white-colored (for the 10 kHz to12 kHz models) 6" Concentric coil, that has been the most used coil for me and one stays on each of my Tesoro's virtually full-time.

Stay well and get out whenever you can. This is my only way to get out and move about for exercise, and that's what I am headed off to do right now.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Regular-Use Outfit: Nokta / Makro: 4 models .. Teknetics: 1 model
Tesoro: 2 models .. White's 1 model .. XP: 1 model
A Handy Loaner Unit: Fisher: F-44
Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' -- Detector Pro Gray Ghost XP
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

A very fortunate find

Kraemer 303 June 11, 2019 07:22PM

Just wondering how your Bandido II µMAX is doing?

Monte 154 July 27, 2019 02:14PM

Re: Just wondering how your Bandido II µMAX is doing?

Kraemer 152 July 28, 2019 12:57PM

Thanks for replying.

Monte 103 July 28, 2019 01:27PM

Re: A very fortunate find

jmaryt 159 June 11, 2019 08:55PM

Very fortunate indeed !

Hombre 185 June 13, 2019 11:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018