Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Picked up a Pantera and Diablo microMax!

September 03, 2019 06:24PM
I was in need of a couple 6” coils and couldn’t locate any on the net. While back I noticed someone had posted Rusty Henry’s phone number and said he had some equipment obtained when Tesoro went under. My first call to Rusty caught him in the hospital recovering from a medical procedure so told him to get well and call me back. Later we spoke and he said to text him what I was looking for. I did just that and listed my Tesoro’s and mentioned that I was looking for a Pantera and Diablo. Later Rusty texted me and said he had been thinking really hard about selling his personal Pantera and Diablo to me! Now I had never asked about any units other than a new black Vaquero so I was shocked to have an offer. Long story short I received a huge four foot tall box weighing over forty pounds! Rusty had told me that he would make sure that I would be very pleased to have of dealt with him. No understatement what so ever! Along with coils, rods and three very nice detectors he threw in Tesoro shirts, literature, battery holders, battery covers, knobs and just about anything that could fall off or get lost on a detector! I’m here to say Rusty is a top notch guy and has been a pleasure to know. Now all I’m looking for is to get together with Hombre for a tutorial on this Pantera!

Randy, give me a call!
Subject Author Views Posted

Picked up a Pantera and Diablo microMax!

Kraemer 122 September 03, 2019 06:24PM

Pantera and Diablo microMax!

UtahRich 71 September 07, 2019 07:36PM

Knowing Rusty, I am certain your package contents were very impressive.

Monte 82 September 04, 2019 09:31PM

Re: Knowing Rusty, I am certain your package contents were very impressive.

Harold,ILL. 73 September 05, 2019 07:24AM

You maybe right Harold

Kraemer 80 September 05, 2019 08:13AM

You're not alone in the weird weather world.

Monte 70 September 06, 2019 04:17AM

Re: You maybe right Harold

Harold,ILL. 69 September 05, 2019 08:21AM

Air testing

Kraemer 73 September 05, 2019 09:09AM

I did an airiest with my Pantera...

Hombre 71 September 07, 2019 05:53PM

Re: Air testing

Harold,ILL. 65 September 05, 2019 11:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018