Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: People use photos all the time that they find on the internet.

January 08, 2020 05:12PM avatar
Monte
And since Tesoro has been closed up and dead for a year or so I wouldn't let it bother me. They could still be alive and in business and located within a hundred feet or where I live and it wouldn't bother me.

Monte

Monte,

I'm not that worried about "crossing swords" with Tesoro over a copyright violation. I do see in the upper-left corner of the website with photos you sent me that, if I'm not wrong, it is operated by Staffordshire Metal Detectors in the UK and their website address is staffsmetaldetectorsonlineshop.co.uk. I just tried their address and it was functional if you want to take a look.

As you might have noticed, I just received a reply today from Sven to my post "Need Clear Sharp Close-up Photo of Bandido II µMAX Console" and he provided a Link that may help me understand how to setup my Cannon "PowerShot" SD630 camera in Macro mode so that I can take a sharp close-up photo of my own B2µMAX.

The manual for my camera is so complicated that I haven't been able to figure it out, however, hopefully with the Link from Sven I'll be able to get sufficient foreknowledge to deal with any difficulties encountered when trying to understand the Macro setup & use instructions in the SD630 Manual.

In conclusion, if I'm successful with my Cannon SD630, I'll use that photo, otherwise I'll use the photo you provided with no worries. winking smiley

Thanks again for your help. smiling smiley

Toddb64

Teknetics Gamma 6000, Tesoro Bandido ⅡµMax and Compadre, White's Classic Ⅱ, Garrett Ace250 and Pro-Pointer AT Pin Pointer, Treasure Products Vibra-Probe 570, Cen-Tech Pinpointer, Lesche Digger, Tabdog Digger Replica, Detect USA RatphonesMax Headphones, Janster Coin Probe.
Subject Author Views Posted

Need Clear Sharp Close-up Photo of Bandido II µMAX Console.

ToddB64 77 January 07, 2020 03:33PM

Try this photo and look for others

Monte 64 January 08, 2020 07:16AM

Re: Try this photo and look for others

ToddB64 52 January 08, 2020 02:02PM

People use photos all the time that they find on the internet.

Monte 46 January 08, 2020 02:15PM

Re: People use photos all the time that they find on the internet.

ToddB64 39 January 08, 2020 05:12PM

Re: Need Clear Sharp Close-up Photo of Bandido II µMAX Console.

SvenS 47 January 08, 2020 04:29AM

ToddB64 42 January 08, 2020 12:15PM

ToddB64 44 January 10, 2020 01:08AM

GeoW 36 January 10, 2020 09:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018