Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I do enjoy my Tesoro favorites, however ...

May 20, 2020 08:22AM avatar
Even though I know a lot of others enjoy having a good Tesoro model or two on-hand, the company is now defunct. I know several others who have a detector group in the personal inventory, most of which are very current to relatively recent makes and models, but they also have one or two 'old-time' detectors they enjoy using. Detectors that are also from defunct companies that have no current factory support. Outfits like Compass, Gold Mountain Technologies, and even the 'original' but long-dead Teknetics.

I have been considering an additional New Forum for those Out-of-Business manufacturers and, in ding so, moving the Tesoro Forum to the New Forum to join the other brands. I just wanted to let loyal Tesoro users, like me, be aware of a move to eliminate the Tesoro Electronics Forum and merge those discussions with other from defunct detector makers.

Just trying to figure out a universal Name for a new Forum discussion group. ..thinking

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

I do enjoy my Tesoro favorites, however ...

Monte 483 May 20, 2020 08:22AM

American Classics Forumthumbs up N/T

Hombre 290 May 30, 2020 10:38PM

Re: I do enjoy my Tesoro favorites, however ...

D&P-OR 326 May 20, 2020 11:04AM

Golden Oldies . . . .

UtahRich 332 May 20, 2020 04:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021