Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I do enjoy my Tesoro favorites, however ...

May 20, 2020 09:04AM
Monte-----Sub-forum name "Golden Oldies" comes to mind.-----Representing detectors that have worked well in the past & still are.thumbs up
Monte
Even though I know a lot of others enjoy having a good Tesoro model or two on-hand, the company is now defunct. I know several others who have a detector group in the personal inventory, most of which are very current to relatively recent makes and models, but they also have one or two 'old-time' detectors they enjoy using. Detectors that are also from defunct companies that have no current factory support. Outfits like Compass, Gold Mountain Technologies, and even the 'original' but long-dead Teknetics.

I have been considering an additional New Forum for those Out-of-Business manufacturers and, in ding so, moving the Tesoro Forum to the New Forum to join the other brands. I just wanted to let loyal Tesoro users, like me, be aware of a move to eliminate the Tesoro Electronics Forum and merge those discussions with other from defunct detector makers.

Just trying to figure out a universal Name for a new Forum discussion group. ..thinking

Monte
Subject Author Views Posted

I do enjoy my Tesoro favorites, however ...

Monte 53 May 20, 2020 06:22AM

American Classics Forumthumbs up N/T

Hombre 9 May 30, 2020 08:38PM

Re: I do enjoy my Tesoro favorites, however ...

D&P-OR 42 May 20, 2020 09:04AM

Golden Oldies . . . .

UtahRich 38 May 20, 2020 02:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018