Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It is where I am ... until my youngest son & I get that website finished.

July 12, 2020 04:57PM avatar
Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews

I came up with the name back in '74 when my older brother, Ed, was a Police Officer here in Vale, but before I could change my business name to that new one, he took it and used it for his dealing in antiques and collectibles in his side business. Terminal cancer hit him in February of 2011 and he passed away 15 weeks later, but in a discussion we had he told me I was finally going to get the name back. I got with my then former sister-in-law and acquired it.

I used it as a Metal Detector Dealer business name, until December of 2013 when I quit selling detectors, as a dealer, and just continued the name as a 'Trading Post' for detector evaluations, product review, and doing full-day classroom seminars and such.

I am hoping to have the Stinkwater Wells Trading Post site up and running in just a few months, and am going through former detector evaluations to get them edited and ready. Stinkwater Wells Trading Post will be a different format than AHRPS and the AHRPS Forums will stay here. The other links here will also be brought up to date. Part of the problems we are facing is the 'phorum' support isn't there like it once was so there are likely going to be some changes here, too.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Fisher F5; Garrett Apex; Minelab Vanquish 540; Nokta / Makro FORS CoRe, FORS Relic & Simplex +;
Teknetics T2+; Tesoro Bandido II µMAX & Silver Sabre µMAX; White's XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive -- ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' -- MS-3 Z-Lynk -- ML-80 -- N/M Green Edition
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Setting the discrimination ground balance on a Deleon

Ray(Ca) 112 July 11, 2020 09:40AM

Ray, you might have a problem, or, you could create more problems.thinking

Monte 100 July 12, 2020 07:06AM

Monte...

Ray(Ca) 89 July 12, 2020 08:21PM

thumbs up OK! N/T

Monte 71 July 13, 2020 02:32PM

Re: Ray, you might have a problem, or, you could create more problems.thinking

jmaryt 84 July 12, 2020 03:53PM

It is where I am ... until my youngest son & I get that website finished.

Monte 83 July 12, 2020 04:57PM

Re: It is where I am ... until my youngest son & I get that website finished.

jmaryt 84 July 12, 2020 08:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020