Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rich, I answered this on the White's Forum, but here's my reply:

October 31, 2020 05:45AM avatar
Monte

What other things would I do?:

• The Tesoro name would be gone. The new detector company would have a new name.

• The different Model names would most likely be changed, and wouldn't relate to locations such as 'Euro', etc.

• Totally gone and never to be used would be terms or symbols such as µ or µMAX or microMAX, or Pro or Plus or + or anything else that is mispronounced or over-used in this industry. No more names that have been way over-used on repeat model advancements such as: Coinmaster, Coldmaster, Classic, II or Two or 2, or frequent models with the same numbers such as 5000 or 6000 and so forth, or different models with 'Sabre' in them..

• Also, any search coils the new company offered would be named by their correct measurement and not some odd-ball and incorrect name. And if it is an elliptical or other 'Out-of-Round' shape it will be named with both the width and length, not just one of the numbers.

• Oh, and while I might produce some Double-D coils for the folks that are in love with that design, they will only be offered if they work well. Concentric search coils will be the standard coils used and the most available coil designs .... unless there is significant change in the circuitry design from what the original models offered.

• Maybe I forgot Tone ID. I would likely provide a Tone ID option to select 1, 2 or 3-Tone audio, and possibly a 4th Tone ID for some avid Coin Hunters .... if the design worked well afield.

I hope this helped answer some of your ponderings. Now, where's that lottery ticket?confused smiley I can't seem to find it and I have plans for a new detector business nowsmiling bouncing smiley.

Happy Hunting,

Etnom Monte

Well if you do take over Tesoro, we need 2 offices. Leave the one in Prescott for the winter months and the other up here in Oregon for the summer months.

I say "we" cause I'm hoping you'll hire poor ol' oregongregg to help ya do testing or at least answer phones or something smiling smiley

Will ya give them Target ID with a nice neat display like an Apex .

CoRe,Relic & Racers
MXT All Pro & M6
Subject Author Views Posted

Tesoro Resurrection - Monte just won the lottery

UtahRich 93 October 27, 2020 10:30PM

Rich, I answered this on the White's Forum, but here's my reply:

Monte 63 October 28, 2020 02:03PM

OregonGregg 41 October 31, 2020 05:45AM

Druid 37 October 30, 2020 09:35PM

I'd incorporate Iron Audio Volume on the ED-180 Disc. models with 2-Tone ID N/T

Monte 33 October 31, 2020 09:37PM

Re: Tesoro Resurrection - Monte just won the lottery

Timbertodd 54 October 28, 2020 07:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 632 on November 18, 2020