Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks for adding the tesoro forum

February 05, 2018 09:51PM
Nice to see a new Tesoro forum up and running...
I have six Tesoro's

Original eldorado
Compadre 5.75"
Compadre 8"
Lobo Super Traq
Vaquero
Bandido 2 uMAX

Probably gonna whittle that number down a little... but I won't ever sell the LST... it has been by far my most productive machine, I love the discrimination on the LST, . I have taken the nail board test to the extreme, and it seems my Tesoro's all handle it very well, but the LST can filter/sort the signals better, to me, than any of the other models.... and next is the original eldorado.....the LST VCO tones are exceptional, and after tweaking it just a touch, I get fairly good depth from it..., 9"silver dime all day, and can sometimes scratch out a 12"quarter. It can be adjusted for even more depth, but I prefer for it to run silent and not get to chatty with the unstable signals.....I don't feel the LST was received well in the market place. Released when a lot of brands were going to flashy and gimmicky. .. Lots don't like the auto ground tracking, but I have found more with this unit than any other... it's popularity is so limited, I am honestly surprised they still distribute it... maybe it's just me, perhaps I just got lucky with this rig... but for me, it's my favorite Tesoro machine.
Subject Author Views Posted

Thanks for adding the tesoro forum

Rey Soldado 329 February 05, 2018 09:51PM

'Welcome' to AHRPS Forums, especially Tesoro Metal Detectors Forum.

Monte 362 February 06, 2018 04:12AM

Welcome to the AHRPS Forums thumbs up

Hombre 257 February 05, 2018 10:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018