Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Since I seriously doubt we will see anything new in the way of an 'advanced' model from Tesoro ...

August 07, 2018 03:45PM
My Tesoro is the Mojave. While I like many other models, the Mojave is very good for tot lots, sidewalks, and some sectional hunting. The main reasons I like Tesoro is weight, coils, and most of all knobs plus circuitry. Being mainly a inland jewelry hunter, the knobs are a lot faster to work the sensitivity in and out around metal structures than menus with digital buttons. The circuitry is unique compared to what is offered today with other metal detectors and is hot on precious metal coins and jewelry. While my Tesoro is not my main go to detector it gets lots of use and never stays in the closet while I'm hunting. HH
Subject Author Views Posted

Since I seriously doubt we will see anything new in the way of an 'advanced' model from Tesoro ...

Monte 334 July 31, 2018 03:23PM

Re: Since I seriously doubt we will see anything new in the way of an 'advanced' model from Tesoro ...

desertsmith 195 August 07, 2018 03:45PM

I have to agree, a lot, about the light-weight and 'handiness' of my favaorite Tesoro models.

Monte 191 August 07, 2018 11:52PM

My Tesoro is . . . . . . .

Rich (Utah) 228 August 03, 2018 02:39PM

Yes, the original Bandido was/is one of my favorites! thumbs up

Monte 225 August 03, 2018 05:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018