Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I continue to be amazed ....confused smiley

December 22, 2019 10:11PM avatar
You can read almost any Forum and so many people talk about other makes and models and tell readers they own and use a Garrett, usually an AT series model, and 90% of those are the AT Pro. They say they work better than the competitor's models, and even it they talk about a Minelab or XP, White's or Fisher, or a Nokta / Makro product they say they use an 'AT' series model and compare almost anything to their Garrett AT.

An almost endless line of people comparing an AT Pro or AT Max to anything else out there .... BUT ... the dedicated Garrett Metal Detcetors Forum here on AHRPS is virtually DEAD! I started the last thread the end of July, almost 5 months ago, and nothing has been offered since then.

So, if you don't own and use a modern Garrett, perhaps you've had one and have moved on to something different. maybe that is what needs to be discussed: What you didn't like. What it wouldn't do. Why you moved on, and what detector model(s) did you changed over to? There might be something in that discussion that could help a detector shopper, and maybe even spark some input back to Garrett about what consumers want to see in a new model offering.

Just some thoughts to try and spark some Garrett folks into talking bout the Garrett products. I only have one Garrett unit currently, and I am going to be selling it even though it is brand new. I feel it's the best model Garrett offers today's consumer..

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Fisher F5; Garrett Apex; Minelab Vanquish 540; Nokta / Makro FORS CoRe, FORS Relic & Simplex +;
Teknetics T2+; Tesoro Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX; White's XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive -- ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' -- MS-3 Z-Lynk -- ML-80 -- N/M Green Edition
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

I continue to be amazed ....confused smiley

Monte 330 December 22, 2019 10:11PM

Re: I continue to be amazed ....confused smiley

jmaryt 178 December 25, 2019 12:42AM

Re: I continue to be amazed ....confused smiley

GeoW 201 December 23, 2019 09:59AM

I can't help but agree.

Monte 239 December 23, 2019 05:25PM

Re: I can't help but agree.

jmaryt 192 December 23, 2019 07:25PM

Monte 230 December 23, 2019 11:36PM

jmaryt 188 December 25, 2019 12:34AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 51
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020