Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Retired, and getting more tired every day without hardly trying ... but

May 10, 2020 06:48PM avatar
I just might budget some time on Friday the 15th to see what Garrett is going to come up with.

However, I KNOW it's not likely going to replace my CoRe and Relic or really tough Iron Nail contaminated sites.

I seriously question if it will come even remotely close to what my Simplex + can do, especially when Nokta / Makro get us smaller-size coils this month (I hope) so we can evaluate Garrett's new offering afield. And just how much the Apex will offer to challenge the Simplex + price-point.

And if they have somehow figured out how to compete in the Simultaneous Multi-Frequency class, what will it offer and how will it perform compared even with the Minelab Vanquish 540?

It will be interesting. Humm, I have an ides.eye rolling smiley I know just the time and just the place to welcome an Apex challenge! Time for a phone call tomorrow.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Fisher F5; Garrett Apex; Minelab Vanquish 540; Nokta / Makro FORS CoRe, FORS Relic & Simplex +;
Teknetics T2+; Tesoro Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX; White's XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive -- ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' -- MS-3 Z-Lynk -- ML-80 -- N/M Green Edition
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

new toy

jmaryt 201 May 10, 2020 04:05PM

Is it here yet? N/T

UtahRich 106 May 14, 2020 09:42PM

Retired, and getting more tired every day without hardly trying ... but

Monte 138 May 10, 2020 06:48PM

Re: Retired, and getting more tired every day without hardly trying ... but

jmaryt 121 May 10, 2020 09:12PM

Re: new toy

SvenS 128 May 10, 2020 06:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020