Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm infected ....

March 16, 2020 08:04AM avatar
with a burning desire to get out detecting !!!smiling bouncing smiley Somewhat improved weather, with little chance for rain and it is warming up a little. Us old folks can only take so much of this 'stay shut-in' suggestion.sad smiley I need to get out and move around in some fresh open air.

Spotted a just-demolished house yesterday and they've disturbed the vacant yard/lot adjacent to it. Heading out in the fresh air and cleared, sunny day to try and get permission to work it. Taking the Bandido II µMAX, Impact, and my V-540 w/9X12 coil to help cover the wide-open graded lot. Just need the 'OK' to hunt it and have it warm up a little. This will be a good area for the Vanquish to be put-to-work with that bigger-size coil, and if I have any success I'll report in.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Vanquish 540 / CoRe, Relic & Simplex + / Bandido II µMAX & Silver Sabre µMAX / XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive & ProPointer AT .. Headphones: Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' ... Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

It's been 7 years since I owned a Minelab ... and now the Vanquish.

Monte 168 March 14, 2020 05:27PM

I'm infected ....

Monte 153 March 16, 2020 08:04AM

'Thank You' UtahRich and Kickindirt ... I got the 'OK.'

Monte 97 March 17, 2020 04:55AM

Re: I'm infected .... me too good luck mr N/T

Kickindirt 88 March 16, 2020 05:20PM

Good luck with the permission . . . thumbs up N/T

UtahRich 77 March 16, 2020 11:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Guests: 303 on July 13, 2020