Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It looks like the V-340 is working well again.

April 05, 2020 12:43PM avatar
I really like the comfortable balance and feel of the Vanquish series models. I had planned to hit a place this morning but it started off too cool and overcast. The 11 mph winds out there make it just a bit unpleasant so it might not be until Wednesday until I can get some hunt-time logged.

Thanks for the mode and setting used. I keep my two V-540's at Full Sensitivity virtually all-the-time and haven't encountered any EMI yet. of course, I've only been out at a remote ghost town, mostly, and there must not be a lot of EMI here in the small town I live in because if there is down around the park, the Vanquish sure handles it well.

I hope your weather holds or improves so you can get out again soon, and congratulations o your success so far.thumbs up

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Daily Use: Apex -- Vanquish 540 -- Racer 2 & Simplex + -- Bandido II µMAX & Silver Sabre µMAX -- MX-7
Specialty Use: CoRe -- Relic -- XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive -- ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' -- MS-3 Z-Lynk -- ML-80 -- N/M Green Edition
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Vanquish the Hunger Games!

Jamie 248 April 05, 2020 11:59AM

It looks like the V-340 is working well again.

Monte 208 April 05, 2020 12:43PM

Re: It looks like the V-340 is working well again.

Jamie 162 April 07, 2020 06:09AM

Rod length, coil sweep and detec table weather.

Monte 202 April 07, 2020 08:06AM

Re: Rod length, coil sweep and detec table weather.

D&P-OR 151 April 07, 2020 08:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020