Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I always know where my 'Foremen' and 'Workers' are.

November 05, 2020 04:21AM avatar
When I moved to this home 5 years ago last month, I made the small bedroom the place where I can sleep and change clothes. The Master Bedroom I set aside as my 'Den' where I have my computer table, all my assigned totes for camping/outdoor gear like stove and lanterns; one for batteries (a lot), extra flashlights (a lot). emergency radio etc.; my Accessory Coil Tote with extra search coils, rods, and back-up headphones; and my master First Aid tote.

Along another wall I have my Seminar Tote and a few others with 'extra stuff' I take to seminars or presentations. I have separate plastic 'ammo box' totes labeled for: AA Batteries; Rechargeable Batteries; Garrett, Minelab, Nokta/Makro and those have the wireless headphones, pinpointers, charging cables, etc. for their brand models. That way I load those with the individual detectors and never forget (I hope) and leave things behind when I set out on a detecting journey.

Then I had my oldest son install a rack along a wall where I can hang most of my detectors. I usually have my 'Daily-Use Team' of 2 to 5 units on my back seat so I have something ready-to-grab should an opportunity arise. Plus, if you walked in my door there just might be one to a few detectors in my living room that I am tinkering with or 'testing' for a project. Nope, no detectors, coils or gear in a closet at Monte's Place.smiling smiley

Oh, and I can guarantee you, you're not going to find a detector in an unopened box around here. I can't imagine that ever happening.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

vanquish Attachments

Albert 381 November 01, 2020 10:57PM

Re: vanquish

Albert 233 November 03, 2020 05:58PM

Looking for opinions? Mine are aligned with UtahRich's.

Monte 243 November 04, 2020 02:11PM

Re: Looking for opinions? Mine are aligned with UtahRich's.

Albert 191 November 04, 2020 10:54PM

D&P-OR 194 November 04, 2020 11:01PM

Albert 187 November 04, 2020 10:57PM

I always know where my 'Foremen' and 'Workers' are.

Monte 229 November 05, 2020 04:21AM

Adding Coils -

UtahRich 219 November 03, 2020 09:41PM

'Fun' is the important part, and the Vanquish 540 can deliver.

Monte 236 November 03, 2020 03:25AM

UtahRich 230 November 03, 2020 12:08AM

Kickindirt 235 November 02, 2020 12:42PM

OregonGregg 269 November 02, 2020 08:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021