Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I always know where my 'Foremen' and 'Workers' are.

November 05, 2020 04:21AM avatar
When I moved to this home 5 years ago last month, I made the small bedroom the place where I can sleep and change clothes. The Master Bedroom I set aside as my 'Den' where I have my computer table, all my assigned totes for camping/outdoor gear like stove and lanterns; one for batteries (a lot), extra flashlights (a lot). emergency radio etc.; my Accessory Coil Tote with extra search coils, rods, and back-up headphones; and my master First Aid tote.

Along another wall I have my Seminar Tote and a few others with 'extra stuff' I take to seminars or presentations. I have separate plastic 'ammo box' totes labeled for: AA Batteries; Rechargeable Batteries; Garrett, Minelab, Nokta/Makro and those have the wireless headphones, pinpointers, charging cables, etc. for their brand models. That way I load those with the individual detectors and never forget (I hope) and leave things behind when I set out on a detecting journey.

Then I had my oldest son install a rack along a wall where I can hang most of my detectors. I usually have my 'Daily-Use Team' of 2 to 5 units on my back seat so I have something ready-to-grab should an opportunity arise. Plus, if you walked in my door there just might be one to a few detectors in my living room that I am tinkering with or 'testing' for a project. Nope, no detectors, coils or gear in a closet at Monte's Place.smiling smiley

Oh, and I can guarantee you, you're not going to find a detector in an unopened box around here. I can't imagine that ever happening.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted, for the tasks I'll take on.
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive & ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80 .. N/M Green edition
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

vanquish Attachments

Albert 91 November 01, 2020 10:57PM

Re: vanquish

Albert 46 November 03, 2020 05:58PM

Looking for opinions? Mine are aligned with UtahRich's.

Monte 52 November 04, 2020 02:11PM

Re: Looking for opinions? Mine are aligned with UtahRich's.

Albert 32 November 04, 2020 10:54PM

D&P-OR 34 November 04, 2020 11:01PM

Albert 30 November 04, 2020 10:57PM

I always know where my 'Foremen' and 'Workers' are.

Monte 40 November 05, 2020 04:21AM

Adding Coils -

UtahRich 46 November 03, 2020 09:41PM

'Fun' is the important part, and the Vanquish 540 can deliver.

Monte 49 November 03, 2020 03:25AM

UtahRich 42 November 03, 2020 12:08AM

Kickindirt 46 November 02, 2020 12:42PM

OregonGregg 41 November 02, 2020 08:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 36
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 632 on November 18, 2020