Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looks like you are outfitted for 2023. Have a question for you.

January 10, 2023 03:22PM avatar
You parted with your 'back-up' EQ-800 so I presume you have your main-use EQ-800 for use in water or as a current back-up?

You are keeping the EQ-900 and will soon have a Manticore to learn and compare, so those two ought yo keep you going. I will be following your posts and others to read how the new Equinox 900 and Manticore are both doing. I do not need another detector, and actually I'm having troubles regaining health to use what I have, but if I were to acquire one new unit, it would be the EQ-900 or the Nokta Legend and a couple of extra coils.

Pleased to hear you are enjoying the new Equinox so far, and hope you have some better hunting weather in the next couple of weeks.

Monte

Hey, have you considered a screen-name change to eliminate the 'xp' portion? If so, drop me an e-mail and I can take care of it for you.

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Legend .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Manticore Equinox 700-900

xpmoguy 91 January 10, 2023 11:53AM

Looks like you are outfitted for 2023. Have a question for you.

Monte 51 January 10, 2023 03:22PM

Re: Looks like you are outfitted for 2023. Have a question for you.

xpmoguy 48 January 11, 2023 11:39AM

'Thank You' for the reply. Also good news about coils.

Monte 39 January 12, 2023 06:55AM

Manticore thumbs up

UtahRich 54 January 10, 2023 03:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27