Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'Thank You' for the reply. Also good news about coils.

January 12, 2023 06:55AM avatar
Good to know your detector status, and especially the comments about the two new models you have or will be getting.

You had aftermarket rods on both the EQ-800's you had, so how does the new Equinox 900 compare Did Minelab make significant improvements in the 900 rod design? No need now for aftermarket costs?

I know you favor bigger coils for a lot of the sites you like to hunt, but to hear they are making a 5X8 DD for the Manticore sounds good to me. If it is a similar shape, weight, and handling like the 5X8 for their Vanquish series, I know if would be very accepted by a lot of Equinox users if they would make that coil for those models. I know I wished I would have had one for the EQ-800's I used to have. It is a very functional mid-size coil for everyday hunting.

Keep us up-to-date on how both models are performing for you as the year progresses. I always like to hear about detectors, coils, and settings used.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Legend .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Manticore Equinox 700-900

xpmoguy 91 January 10, 2023 11:53AM

Looks like you are outfitted for 2023. Have a question for you.

Monte 52 January 10, 2023 03:22PM

Re: Looks like you are outfitted for 2023. Have a question for you.

xpmoguy 49 January 11, 2023 11:39AM

'Thank You' for the reply. Also good news about coils.

Monte 39 January 12, 2023 06:55AM

Manticore thumbs up

UtahRich 54 January 10, 2023 03:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22