Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

F75's - T2's Model Guide -

January 24, 2019 06:55PM
Druid,

I've not used either and have to say that after reading a lot of great things about both models since they were introduced, I would have jumped in this last year with the factory price reductions and tried one EXCEPT I was confused by all the variants to the F75 / T2 lineups.

There are standard models and LTD models and SE (special edition) models and Anniversary models and cache modes and boost modes and DST modes and green models and black models and gold handled models and PLUS models and upgrades and factory available upgrades with additional extended transferable factory warranties. Gives me a headache just thinking about it. I think Fisher / Teknetics would do well to have some sort of a model guide to help those in the Market for new or used.

This I do know. The F75's / T2's are highly thought of by most all who've used them AND they have arguably THE BEST ergonomics of ANY detector out there. I don't think I've ever read about somebody complaining about the balance and grip angle or the user interface.

Anyway, I wish you luck. And if any of you out there have a F75 or T2 Model guide, post that baby up. Maybe it will take away the confusion factor.

Rich (Utah)

Minelab Etrac & EQ800
Nokta FORS CoRe
Tesoro Bandido & Bandido 2 ┬ÁMax
White's MXT & XLT

Garrett ProPointer AT
Subject Author Views Posted

To those who have used both, what is the difference between the current F75 LTD and the T2 LTD?

Druid 62 January 24, 2019 08:16AM

Drew, just a couple of updated comments regarding my T2+.

Monte 16 February 15, 2019 06:55AM

F75's - T2's Model Guide -

Rich (Utah) 47 January 24, 2019 06:55PM

Re: F75's - T2's Model Guide -

Druid 40 January 24, 2019 10:11PM

The T2 to the F75, with OQW5I technology.

Monte 45 January 25, 2019 05:04AM

Re: The T2 to the F75, with OQW5I technology.grinning smiley

Druid 44 January 25, 2019 06:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018