Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My T2+ is almost "babble free."

February 23, 2019 01:33PM avatar
jmaryt
hi monte!
now that you are in possession of the "new" t2+, i am wondering if you have already used this "new" t2+ in an urban setting i.e.: local park, school gounds..etc..etc.. hopefully "sites" that have created "problems" with (e.m.i.) in the past,to determine if it is now running "much quieter" than the earlier ones you have owned.
Due to bad weather I have only been able to get my T2+ out just a few brief times, but in town but not too close to offending EMI sources, I'm not having any problems.

jmaryt
i have an ulterior motive for asking this,in that the t2+ does NOT have the (d.s.t.) process to help quiet it down. in the 'earlier" days, both the t2 and the f-75 liked to "talk" a lot,and were 'difficult" to quiet down. am "hoping" f.t." has made significant progress in this area, so one can confidently purchase either one,and have a"pleasant" experience afield, with a detector that doesn't "babble" all the time...i'm just sayin'
I'm going to double-check when a service tech calls me on Monday, but D.S.T. or not, my unit is no noisier than any of my other mere sensitive detector models. Matter-of-fact, it's quieter than some I own. I don't have any complaints in that departments.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher: F-44, Nokta-Makro: FORS CoRe and FORS Relic, Teknetics: Omega 8000,
Tesoro: Bandido II ┬ÁMAX and Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX, White's: XLT, XP: ORX
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

t2+

jmaryt 183 February 15, 2019 07:09PM

My T2+ is almost "babble free."

Monte 130 February 23, 2019 01:33PM

Re: My T2+ is almost "babble free."

jmaryt 105 February 23, 2019 09:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018