Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It looks like it will be an FTP kind of day.

March 03, 2019 07:21AM avatar
Partly sunny, and supposed to warm up to about 44° today. It's 24° and calm now, but we could get a North wind of 7 to 9 mph later, but we're hoping to find a mud-free site to put in some hunt time. This afternoon I'm only taking my new T2+, F44 and Omega 8000 in an effort to have some fun and get ready for springs arrival. That might be 7 to 10 days away. It will feel good to get out again since we've only been able to put in 3 days so far this year with a weather break the end of January.

We're going to hunt a familiar site that had it's main use during WW2, but it's been kind of stingy that last couple of visits we've made, but neither OregonGregg or I have lucked onto silver coins yet this year so we're hoping to get that friendly annual contest started.smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float Temperatures have kept the ground a little frozen, and the partial clouds and tress will hamper any warmth from the sun, but we'll give it a go for at least a little while.

Best of success to everyone who has the opportunity to get out and enjoy this sport.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher:(1), Nokta-Makro:(4), Teknetics:(2), Tesoro:(2), White's:(1)
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star and Detector Pro's Uniprobe
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

It looks like it will be an FTP kind of day.

Monte 54 March 03, 2019 07:21AM

Results? Weather worked aginst us.sad smileysad smileysad smiley

Monte 38 March 05, 2019 05:30AM

Re: Results? Weather worked aginst us.sad smileysad smileysad smiley

D&P-OR 34 March 05, 2019 07:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018