Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kickindirt, regarding headphones on a new model release.

October 05, 2020 10:51AM avatar
I like the ml 80 headphones with the Minelab Equinox and Vanquish models, but they don't make a headphone to pairs with it.

I like the green wireless headphones from Nokta / Makro, and when I'm using my Simplex plus I'm also using their Pulse-Dive Pinpointer that does pair with the headphones and works really well.

With my Garrett Apex I'm using the MS3 wireless headphones as well as their AT Propointer w/Z-Lynk so I have pinpointer connection with that setup, also.

I would like it if FTP would catch up with some others and make a good lightweight wireless headphone for their detectors and a pinpointer that will easily couple with their headphone system.

That said, I like the T2 physical package configuration and don't mind plugging in some quality cabled headphones since the headphone jack is way back at the rear where it should be. And, in a pinch if someone wants Wireless, just get the Garrett Z-Lynk MS3 headphones with transmitter, and you can still use the Garrett ProPointer and hear it in the headphones.

They would not have to do a lot to the T2 package to add just a few changes and bring us new T3, or some version that would keep the T family going.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: Fisher F5; Garrett Apex; Minelab Vanquish 540; Nokta / Makro FORS CoRe, FORS Relic & Simplex +;
Teknetics T2+; Tesoro Bandido II ┬ÁMAX & Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX; White's XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive -- ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' -- MS-3 Z-Lynk -- ML-80 -- N/M Green Edition
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2020 05:43AM by Monte.
Subject Author Views Posted

Why is the Teknetics T2+ my favorite of the 'series'?

Monte 56 October 05, 2020 04:21AM

Because they make small coils for it ? smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

UtahRich 37 October 05, 2020 03:50PM

I replied to the ergonomics, but yes, the small 5" DD was an important ingredient.

Monte 32 October 11, 2020 06:40AM

The absolute best ergonomics, and very decent general performance N/T

Monte 29 October 05, 2020 07:24PM

Re: Why is the Teknetics T2+ my favorite of the 'series'?

Kickindirt 40 October 05, 2020 10:35AM

Kickindirt, regarding headphones on a new model release.

Monte 40 October 05, 2020 10:51AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020