Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey, FTP: Please, make us a 'new' and 'modern' detector - - - and Please, use the T2's physical package.

September 03, 2021 09:50AM avatar
For fifteen plus years the T2's physicals design, shared with the Fisher F-75 platform, has give consumers a very nicely design package with exceptional balance, feel and control, with a properly-located battery compartment and headphone jack, that is comfortable to use, w/o an arm cup strap, nd capable of fitting a fall and winter hunter wearing a sweater, jacket or coat.

The T2 series has been one of my all-time favorite detector packages, mainly due to the physical design and simplicity of controls. Performance of the T2 + is still very close to what I want and need, so just do a bit of 'updating' to the design to provide more 'modern' design adjustments. Things like Iron Audio Volume control. Don't make it complex, just make it better. Improve the handling of recovery on rejected ferrous targets for improved separation in dense Iron nail contaminated conditions. And how about making one or two useful-sized concentric coils for the T2 series.

It's obvious to many that FTP has been falling behind the competition, and we're tired of changing decals, names or badges. Just take a great physical platform, enhance what you have that has been proven afield in years past, and give consumers what we want and need. Oh, and keep the T2 'green' color or select something different and creative. Forget the all-black concept.

Just my thoughts from over 56 years of enjoying this greet sport, and enjoying the good times I have had with the many T2's I've owned. I just need something newer and better, and I'm not alone. And if nobody at FTP follows the more active Forums, then they have another problem.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Impact .. Inca .. Bandido II ┬ÁMAX .. Silver Sabre ┬ÁMAX .. MX-5
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Hey, FTP: Please, make us a 'new' and 'modern' detector - - - and Please, use the T2's physical package.

Monte 88 September 03, 2021 09:50AM

Re: Hey, FTP: Please, make us a 'new' and 'modern' detector - - - and Please, use the T2's physical package.

jmaryt 73 September 03, 2021 09:48PM

Amen to that ! N/T

Elbert 44 September 03, 2021 02:00PM

I really love my FORS CoRe and FORS Relic, but wish they were in a T2 package. N/T

Monte 63 September 03, 2021 09:51AM

I really love my FORS CoRe and FORS Relic -

UtahRich 76 September 03, 2021 08:31PM

Re: I really love my FORS CoRe and FORS Relic, but wish they were in a T2 package.

D&P-OR 72 September 03, 2021 11:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021