Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I really love my FORS CoRe and FORS Relic -

September 03, 2021 08:31PM avatar
Hey Monte,

I think everybody likes the styling and build of the Fisher F75 / Teknetics T2. Light in hand, easy to adjust / select modes and options. Arguably the BEST detector housing for this type of detector.

I lost my CoRe to a sudden rain storm, but Gregg was kind enough to offer one of his as a replacement if i wanted. I gave it some serious consideration. If it came with added Iron Audio AND the ability to adjust the audio tones so I can hear them better (mid-tone of 3 tones was bad for me) I would have been all in. If you added an F75 housing with the 5" DD OOR coil and the 7" Concentric coil just for hunting ghost towns it would be the cats meow.

Unfortunately, I don't think Dilek and company would have more than a handful of requests from folks frequenting this forum for something like this. Maybe I'm wrong there. It does seem that the CoRe was a special unit whose likability and uniqueness was lost in later revisions to their lineup. The CoRe with the 5" OOR coil has simply been a great producer in those western ghost towns.

Rich

----------------------------------------------------

Just One More Good Target Before I Go . . . .
Subject Author Views Posted

Hey, FTP: Please, make us a 'new' and 'modern' detector - - - and Please, use the T2's physical package.

Monte 88 September 03, 2021 09:50AM

Re: Hey, FTP: Please, make us a 'new' and 'modern' detector - - - and Please, use the T2's physical package.

jmaryt 72 September 03, 2021 09:48PM

Amen to that ! N/T

Elbert 44 September 03, 2021 02:00PM

I really love my FORS CoRe and FORS Relic, but wish they were in a T2 package. N/T

Monte 63 September 03, 2021 09:51AM

I really love my FORS CoRe and FORS Relic -

UtahRich 75 September 03, 2021 08:31PM

Re: I really love my FORS CoRe and FORS Relic, but wish they were in a T2 package.

D&P-OR 72 September 03, 2021 11:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 57
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021