Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks. I read Revier's post maybe a year ago.

January 10, 2022 09:22AM avatar
He does like that detector and has done well. He puts in the time to learn detectors he likes.thumbs up

i sold off a lot of detectors 1-1½ years ago before my move and one that I really regret parting with was the F5 w/7" round Concentric coil.

I just looked the the Teknetics Direct and Fisher labs forums again this morning to start the day and on the Tek. website they only list 3 detectors and a Pinpointer. The G2+, Minuteman, and Liberator. On the Fisher website ALL detectors show as discontinued except the F1, F22, F44 and the F75 Ltd. and F-75 +. Looking at the available Accessory Coils they no longer show the 7" Concentric coil I like.

The F5 was discontinued before, but about 1½ years ago they major retailer, [www.metaldetector.com] still had them and had a lot of request. They said they were going to do a complete production run of new F5's just for them, and [www.metaldetector.com] shows them available on their website. The 7" coil is still apparently made for the F11 as a standard coil. I think I am going to sell off some of my current excess and reacquire a new F5.

Just looking for any F70 comments from Forum members.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F-19 .. Racer .. Vanquish 540 .. FORS Relic .. Silver Sabre µMAX .. Bandido II µMAX .. XLT
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk .. ML-80
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Questions about the F-70 / Teknetics Patriot and F-5.

Monte 344 January 09, 2022 03:03PM

Re: Questions about the F-70 / Teknetics Patriot and F-5.

desertsmith 450 January 10, 2022 12:34AM

Thanks. I read Revier's post maybe a year ago.

Monte 348 January 10, 2022 09:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28