Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks. I read Revier's post maybe a year ago.

January 10, 2022 09:22AM avatar
He does like that detector and has done well. He puts in the time to learn detectors he likes.thumbs up

i sold off a lot of detectors 1-1½ years ago before my move and one that I really regret parting with was the F5 w/7" round Concentric coil.

I just looked the the Teknetics Direct and Fisher labs forums again this morning to start the day and on the Tek. website they only list 3 detectors and a Pinpointer. The G2+, Minuteman, and Liberator. On the Fisher website ALL detectors show as discontinued except the F1, F22, F44 and the F75 Ltd. and F-75 +. Looking at the available Accessory Coils they no longer show the 7" Concentric coil I like.

The F5 was discontinued before, but about 1½ years ago they major retailer, [www.metaldetector.com] still had them and had a lot of request. They said they were going to do a complete production run of new F5's just for them, and [www.metaldetector.com] shows them available on their website. The 7" coil is still apparently made for the F11 as a standard coil. I think I am going to sell off some of my current excess and reacquire a new F5.

Just looking for any F70 comments from Forum members.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now located in Clyde, Texas
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my favorite makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
Apex .. FORS CoRe .. FORS Relic .. Inca .. Bandido II µMAX .. Silver Sabre µMAX
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive Pointer and AT Pro-Pointer .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Questions about the F-70 / Teknetics Patriot and F-5.

Monte 51 January 09, 2022 03:03PM

Re: Questions about the F-70 / Teknetics Patriot and F-5.

desertsmith 37 January 10, 2022 12:34AM

Thanks. I read Revier's post maybe a year ago.

Monte 36 January 10, 2022 09:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021