Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Did some re-thinking. Two FTP units were on my 'want list'.

February 07, 2022 01:49PM avatar
I say 'were' because i have now rounded up the Teknetics Patriot, the circuitry twin to the Fisher F-70. It is one of the reasons I got thinking more about Primary and Sidekick models, and for me an almost perfect match is the Patriot and the Fisher F-75+ That's the new model I still need to acquire. In addition, I want to get the Fisher 5" DD and the small 6" elliptical Concentric coils. The the F-75+ and Patriot, with the coil mounted I'll most use, will be ready to grab-and-go!

I have a great For Trade offer in the Buy / Sell/ Trade section, and all I want is one brand new detector and two brand new search coils. That will bring me to ten detectors which ought to keep me very satisfied for a long time to come. Maybe next year something new will come out that I can't resist, and that means I have a year to enjoy the excelled detector outfit I will have and give me time to do more research. Important, because 'location' is always the key to improved success afield.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F75+ w/3½X6 .. Racer w/4.7X5.2 .. FORS Relic w/5" .. Silver Sabre µMAX w/6" .. Bandido II µMAX w/6"
Vanquish 540 w/5X8 .. Racer 2 w/5X9½ .. F19 w/5X10 .. Vista X (coming)
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Fisher and Teknetics websites. confused smileyconfused smiley

Monte 626 January 17, 2022 10:00PM

Did some re-thinking. Two FTP units were on my 'want list'.

Monte 201 February 07, 2022 01:49PM

Patriot, 5" DD, 6 1/2" and 10" elliptical Concrntrics acquired. Now ...

Monte 164 February 11, 2022 12:40PM

Re: Fisher and Teknetics websites. confused smileyconfused smiley

Harold,ILL. 209 January 18, 2022 12:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10