Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UtahRich, did you find that 'inspiration' you wondered about?

March 10, 2022 01:41PM avatar
UtahRich
Hard Core Salt Water Beach Hunter / Shallow Water Hunter - Looking for some inspiration?

Fisher Impulse AQ / Minelab Excalibur

It's been about a month-and-a-half and no responses. Either because a lot of folks don't frequent this 'brand' Forum, or they are not into Beach hunting, or maybe like me and I don't swim. And while I used to hunt a lot of freshwater beaches and an occasional salty environment, that was when my health was a lot better. Since about '93, I only worked a firm-ground river or lake beach because a cone and I don't handle loose sand anymore. My duration and distance ability also limits how far along a beach I can hunt, so I have to sit back and enjoy all the posts I read from you and others who relate your experiences around water activity areas.

You should be running out of wintry weather soon and be able to visit some potential sites. Do you think the new Deus II will fill in where other makes or models might have been considered before? Who knows, you might find it a favorable match for your needs, and even chance upon a very productive freshwater site this year. One that could keep you busy recovering a good number of gold and silver jewelry pieces.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F75+ w/3½X6 .. Racer w/4.7X5.2 .. FORS Relic w/5" .. Silver Sabre µMAX w/6" .. Bandido II µMAX w/6"
Vanquish 540 w/5X8 .. Racer 2 w/5X9½ .. F19 w/5X10 .. Vista X (coming)
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Hard Core Salt Water Beach / Shallow Water Hunter

UtahRich 455 January 26, 2022 09:44PM

Re: Hard Core Salt Water Beach / Shallow Water Hunter

Kickindirt 275 March 10, 2022 09:26PM

UtahRich, did you find that 'inspiration' you wondered about?

Monte 594 March 10, 2022 01:41PM

'Inspiration'

UtahRich 254 March 10, 2022 10:57PM

Rich, I know and was just curious.

Monte 337 March 11, 2022 07:38AM

Coming Season in the water . . .

UtahRich 148 March 12, 2022 01:01PM

thumbs up .. And I wish you the best of success in all those applications.smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float N/T

Monte 114 March 12, 2022 11:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15