Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'Inspiration'

March 10, 2022 10:57PM avatar
Monte,

My post is a link to Joe Beechnut OBN's year-end summary post of his gold finds. I'm thinking with over 100 "clicks" here on your site that at least a few ventured the click to have a look at Joe's post over on Steve H's "Detector Prospector" forum. I gather that you did not make the click and have a look at Joe's finds for 2021. If you didn't, you're missing out.

Joe is one of a handful of detectorists using the new Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd along with his personally moded excalibur and excalibur II detectors and is more than willing to share his knowledge and experience with others interested in detecting in the water. He is most expert. I've followed his posts and videos for decades.

Yes, you are correct that AHRP's doesn't seem to get much beach traffic, but AHRP's doesn't have a beach or shallow water forum and I think myself and zincoln have been the only folks that have posted "water" finds here on AHRP's. Maybe i'm wrong. I apologize if i've forgotten somebody. Can't say there's a need for a beach forum really.

As for 0 responses to my post in the last several weeks, since it is just a link to a post made by another individual, i wasn't expecting any responses. I was just hoping others might enjoy.

If you'd rather i didn't provide an occasional link to other posts, let me know. I don't wish to cause a problem.

Rich -

800 / Pro Pointer AT / Lesche
Subject Author Views Posted

Hard Core Salt Water Beach / Shallow Water Hunter

UtahRich 455 January 26, 2022 09:44PM

Re: Hard Core Salt Water Beach / Shallow Water Hunter

Kickindirt 275 March 10, 2022 09:26PM

UtahRich, did you find that 'inspiration' you wondered about?

Monte 595 March 10, 2022 01:41PM

'Inspiration'

UtahRich 254 March 10, 2022 10:57PM

Rich, I know and was just curious.

Monte 337 March 11, 2022 07:38AM

Coming Season in the water . . .

UtahRich 148 March 12, 2022 01:01PM

thumbs up .. And I wish you the best of success in all those applications.smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float N/T

Monte 115 March 12, 2022 11:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11