Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rich, I know and was just curious.

March 11, 2022 07:38AM avatar
I had seen his post and and how impressive all of his finds our, and admire the time and effort he puts into his hunting. Other than my month and a 1/2 in the hospital I have been very busy with packing and it was packing and getting things cleaned up and getting my house taken care of to put on the market for my move to Utah.. That means I've been a little slack since getting to all of the forms and I know the Fisher and Teknetics Forum has been slow, but when I noticed nobody had responded to your post I was a bit surprised.

It might be that a lot of the folks who frequent the forum are not into beach hunting, or working other locations with the intent of going after gold and silver jewelry.

So I responded already knowing about the link, and was mainly curios if you are ready for the coming season for jewelry hunting, and which detector you think you will be using the most.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
I'm now 'back home' in Farr West Utah
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detector Outfit: A selection of my chosen makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.
F75+ w/3½X6 .. Racer w/4.7X5.2 .. FORS Relic w/5" .. Silver Sabre µMAX w/6" .. Bandido II µMAX w/6"
Vanquish 540 w/5X8 .. Racer 2 w/5X9½ .. F19 w/5X10 .. Vista X (coming)
Pinpointers: Garrett AT Pro-Pointers .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' .. MS-3 Z-Lynk
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Hard Core Salt Water Beach / Shallow Water Hunter

UtahRich 454 January 26, 2022 09:44PM

Re: Hard Core Salt Water Beach / Shallow Water Hunter

Kickindirt 275 March 10, 2022 09:26PM

UtahRich, did you find that 'inspiration' you wondered about?

Monte 594 March 10, 2022 01:41PM

'Inspiration'

UtahRich 254 March 10, 2022 10:57PM

Rich, I know and was just curious.

Monte 336 March 11, 2022 07:38AM

Coming Season in the water . . .

UtahRich 148 March 12, 2022 01:01PM

thumbs up .. And I wish you the best of success in all those applications.smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float N/T

Monte 114 March 12, 2022 11:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18