Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, it was requested to have an XP Metal Detector Forum, so here you go!

February 26, 2019 07:46AM avatar
I will remind posters here and on other Brand-specific Forums to please, try to keep discussions product-related to this brand. Please, let's not go astray with additional chatter and get off-topic. I would appreciate it.

Also, when you post a reply, please type a specific reference you are addressing in the Subject: box.

If you are just making a short statement, such Congratulations, nice finds. or I really enjoyed your photos. or What model or settings were you using? and other brief comments or questions, just type that in the Subject" box. No other test is required and it will put an N/T at the end. That way readers don't waste time reading all the repeated original Subject headings only to see a brief text statement for the reply.

I'll make this same request on the other Brand-specific Forums as well.

The General Metal Detecting Forum would be the place to have posts about different brands or model comparisons, and other general discussions that are not Brand-specific topics.

'Thank You,' and enjoy discussing the XP Metal Detectors and search coils. It is a brand often read about, but I know I seldom, if ever, see an XP Deus in use other than on one of our Welcome-to-Hunt Outings. With their new ORX now on-the-market, and making only the 2nd model they have available here in the USA, we might see a little more interest in this brand.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher:(2), Nokta-Makro:(4), Teknetics:(1), Tesoro:(4), White's:(1)
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's Pro Star
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Well, it was requested to have an XP Metal Detector Forum, so here you go!

Monte 104 February 26, 2019 07:46AM

XP Metal Detector University -

Rich (Utah) 73 February 26, 2019 07:25PM

Re: Well, it was requested to have an XP Metal Detector Forum, so here you go!

Kickindirt 72 February 26, 2019 02:56PM

You're 'Welcome' for the Forum, and this is an example. N/T

Monte 75 February 27, 2019 12:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018