Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A UK Deus user.............interesting

February 27, 2019 12:26AM
RickUK interesting stuff mr, so u say you don't like the new coils so that means u have tried them? Same with the newer versions sounds like. I have found the newer HF coils to be more stable and more forgiving. The 28 kHz seems to have some extra unlocking capabilities in the iron for me on the HF coils. The 9" round hf coil is stupid deep and cuts like a knife thru the junk. The 9x5 Hf is a laser in the iron at 28 kHz. If I was u being u have 2 machines I would keep one updated and wearing a 9" Hf coil and one with your old 2.0 and 9' Lf. coil. Then u would be covered for all different areas. Just an idea man. Some of the stock programs are based off the older versions, so if u updated to the newest version 5.2 alls u would have to do is select that stock program and tune it however u want and everything is just like u were running the original 2.0 version. Only thing is I would have to do some research on it and see which one it was. Cant remember I know one was based off the original 2.0 or 3.2 because people liked them so much, but weren't getting the benefits of the new features like the MI6 pointer. Man u are missing out. That MI6 pointer is so cool. Can control it from the menu. Anyway sounds always been a dream of mine to go across the pond to the Uk and find some silver and gold. hammered coins. Maybe some day. Would love to see some pics of your celtic gold staters.
Subject Author Views Posted

A UK Deus user.............

RickUK 99 February 26, 2019 01:51PM

Rick, great info here and in your follow-ups below.thumbs up N/T

Monte 72 February 27, 2019 06:17AM

Kickindirt 67 February 27, 2019 12:26AM

RickUK 68 February 27, 2019 01:45AM

Re: A UK Deus user.............

Druid 73 February 26, 2019 11:32PM

Re: A UK Deus user.............

RickUK 74 February 27, 2019 01:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018