Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A UK Deus user.............interesting

February 27, 2019 01:45AM
Have i used all the other coils that have been produced since the Deus come out ?? the answer is yes i have and for great periods of time,do i own them the aanswer is 'no' as the 9'' LF coil suits my desired targets on my ground conditions.

Have i used anyone version apart from v2 once again the answer is yes and also used higher freq's as well,round coil or elliptical coil version i have tied them all,do i use a Deus probe ?? nope and dont plan it either.

The sensitivity and discrimination levels that i use i doubt that you would believe me as they are far away from what most folks use winking smiley but the settings have been fine tuned for my location which does have alot of high mineral content and also limestone.

My main reason for using smaller coils as well,if only XP could develop a much smaller coil size in the 6'' size that would be on my Deus all the time.

Of course what works for me for my style of detecting on my ground conditions and my targets could be far different from other locations around the world.How i have my Deus and also my other detectors are all setup differently for different detecting scenarios.One example i have a TDI Pro (pulse) setup with 18'' or 20'' Mono coils but that only comes out too play on clean pasture or deep ploughed sites that i have all ready cleaned out with a VLF machine.....we all hunt differently.
Subject Author Views Posted

A UK Deus user.............

RickUK 96 February 26, 2019 01:51PM

Rick, great info here and in your follow-ups below.thumbs up N/T

Monte 69 February 27, 2019 06:17AM

Kickindirt 65 February 27, 2019 12:26AM

RickUK 65 February 27, 2019 01:45AM

Re: A UK Deus user.............

Druid 71 February 26, 2019 11:32PM

Re: A UK Deus user.............

RickUK 72 February 27, 2019 01:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018