Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: PS: The other question is: Will a workable GB setting also be useable in the sites you hunt?eye rolling smiley

March 04, 2019 03:53PM
Monte ill give it a try, if taking them out of the 2x2s changes the results ill make another video. To answer your other questions of the ground balance setting at the old sites we hunt. All my worst sites fall into the 73-77 range for ground balance readings. So shouldn't be a prob, it was smacking the stack at 80-83. Even if a guy did encounter a area where I had to run a bit negative to fall into the correct range to hit the stack there is other feature to help counter the negative effects of maybe chatter caused by running a bit neg. Will see, this has really peaked my interest. I plan on bringing the stack with me and buring them at some old sites and see what the results are in the ground and compare them. Hopefully I don't lose them like the last time with the Indian ha ha hagrinning smileyeye popping smiley
Subject Author Views Posted

Xp Deus VS MONTE'S Silver Stack Test

Kickindirt 102 March 03, 2019 06:43PM

Re: Xp Deus VS MONTE'S Silver Stack Test without thumbs upcardboard 2x2s

Kickindirt 45 March 05, 2019 08:35PM

Very good video, informative, and points out what I said a year ago. BUT....

Monte 66 March 04, 2019 03:24PM

PS: The other question is: Will a workable GB setting also be useable in the sites you hunt?eye rolling smiley

Monte 68 March 04, 2019 03:38PM

Re: PS: The other question is: Will a workable GB setting also be useable in the sites you hunt?eye rolling smiley

Kickindirt 66 March 04, 2019 03:53PM

Kickindirt said: "Will see, this has really peaked my interest."

Monte 70 March 05, 2019 04:57AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018