Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Del's blacksmith shop

March 14, 2019 09:28AM
Thanks for the tip on the g.b. Joel, I'll remember to do that.------Hey, stop in & see us sometime when you are in this area.----I'll introduce you to my "iron hell".smiling smiley----There's some non-ferrous targets mixed in all that iron that I just leave there to see how detectors hit them (or don't hit them).------Montes been at the house 3 or 4 times & in the shop but we didn't go to the test area.-----Randy (Hombre) has been in the shop & coin test area but not the iron area when he & Sandy came for a visit a few years ago.------We have 7 small city lots all hooked together & under the grandfather clause so it covers a fairly large area.------I have quite a bit of powder iron in this ground also in places---g.b. #'s vary depending where you're at.-----------Del
Kickindirt
Hey Del the blacksmith shop sounds like the perfect testing ground for the new Xp deus. I bet the Xp will unlock a few goodies. Man I wish I had a site like that out my back door that would be so cool!! I'm totally jealous of that. Quick tip when ground balancing. I use the pumping method. If u use the pumping method and go to start swinging and the machine is just a bit chatty, or sounds like your running it a bit to hot. Just manually add 2-3 clicks positive to the ground balance number and this will make her run smooth guaranteed. Good luck buddy can't wait to hear all about it.
Subject Author Views Posted

Del's blacksmith shop

Kickindirt 101 March 14, 2019 12:37AM

Re: Del's blacksmith shop

D&P-OR 65 March 14, 2019 09:28AM

Re: Del's blacksmith shop Id love to sounds like my kinda place N/T

Kickindirt 52 March 14, 2019 10:37AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018