Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: XP Deus - Experience and thoughts from Deus Users -

April 22, 2019 11:11AM
I think most here already know how I feel about the Xp deus. This machine is a do it all machine in my opinion. Some say it is not good at IDing at depth. I disagree. How deep are they talking and then the question is were you using correct ground balance and settings?? Coil selection?? Can go on and on about settings all day long. Thing is with program settings is not to over think the situation. Your main concern when running this machine is reactivity. Understand how the reactivity works and this machine is simple. Want good depth or speed? The Factory programs are all anyone needs, or can go by to make custom programs. Going relic hunting in heavy iron? Select deus fast, pick your favorite tones and go!! In bad ground then ground balance it otherwise don't worry about ground balancing. Also if ground balance is changing you can watch the ground balance window that is always updating. Going deep coin hunting?? Select the deep mode. Change to your favorite tones and go!! If your really into changing setting and customizing tones and all that then this is also the machine for you!! You can fully tune every tone and set all the tone breaks where you like them. Set notches all that good stuff. Plus all the other good features like the XY system, MI6 pointer ground notch. The fun never stops. When you get bored make a custom program see how it reacts to your sites. Rich the real question is what to you think of this machine? you've done a lot of research so it seems. What are your thoughts on this bad boy? smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

Metaldetectingbuyselltradeusa.com
Subject Author Views Posted

XP Deus - Experience and thoughts from Deus Users -

UtahRich 132 April 21, 2019 08:12PM

Kickindirt 94 April 22, 2019 11:11AM

GISGUY 92 April 22, 2019 07:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018