Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: My old stuff w orx

June 21, 2019 09:47PM
Rich I am enjoying the machine so far. I love the weight of it and I like the way that it feels I like the depth that I'm getting with targets. I do have to learn the vdi number though because they vary from my kruzer. . Once I learn my machines I know where my favorite items come in. I like military items, so I know where they came in on all my machines. I have not figured it out on this one yet I did get one button and I think it came in at 62 or 66. I'll need to find several more before I can determine that for sure. However, what is a good Target on the kruzer by vdi numbers is not a good Target on the orx thus far. I've truly only headed out a handful of times and I have not yet used it with the M16 pinpointer. I'm kind of funny when I get new equipment I'm hesitant to get it dirty. I get my stuff Pretty Dirty unfortunately. I am anxious to try it out though because I'm curious how that Pinpointer will work it looked impressive in the
videos . On that one item that was broken in my picture, if you do a close up on it that was a really cool item gee I wish I would have found that thing whole

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2019 09:49PM by NWCindy.
Subject Author Views Posted

My old stuff w orx Attachments

NWCindy 69 June 21, 2019 07:45PM

Re: My old stuff w orx cool N/T

Kickindirt 35 June 21, 2019 08:18PM

My old stuff w orx

UtahRich 37 June 21, 2019 08:18PM

NWCindy 31 June 21, 2019 09:52PM

NWCindy 34 June 21, 2019 09:47PM

Re: My old stuff w orx, Cindy the pointer is completely water proof so you have no worries. N/T

Kickindirt 34 June 21, 2019 11:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018