Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

XP Headphones

August 08, 2019 11:09PM avatar
Funny that you posted this Monte.

Today, I swapped my EQ800 out of the car for some time with the Deus. We had some good rain come thru the Salt Lake valley today which cooled things off quite a bit and hopefully moistened. I had just a few minutes before work to swing the Deus and I was thinking to myself how much I liked the WS4 "backphones", how light they were, great sound and kept things cool when the summer heat hit because they don't smoother my ears. YET, even though they are lightweight, they stay firmly on my noggin even while hiking.

I had questions about whether I would like them or not over the long run. I had a look at recommendations of other Deus users and it was heavily swayed to the WS4 backphones, not because they were better than the WS5 headphones, which are more traditional in design, but because the WS4 backphones had the removable module (puck) that could be slipped out of the backphones and placed in one of several different after market headphones; like you've done. The backphones allow more options to the user.

Anyway, glad you found some headphones you like, hope they prove to be just as good down the road.

Rich-

EQ800
Deus
CoRe
AQ ?
Subject Author Views Posted

More comfortable headphones for me with my ORX.

Monte 147 August 07, 2019 12:27PM

XP Headphones

UtahRich 80 August 08, 2019 11:09PM

Re: More comfortable headphones for me with my ORX.

Kickindirt 118 August 07, 2019 05:47PM

'Thanks' Kickindirt, and yes, I do like these headphones.thumbs up

Monte 89 August 08, 2019 03:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018