Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: TO: Deus & ORX users who also have/had the Equinox 600 or 800.

October 05, 2019 11:58PM
my answers
Q: Which of these models do you currently own and use? deus
Q: How long have you been using these different detector models? Deus like 5yrs or a bit longer. Eq800 I prob had like 200 hrs on it or so.
Q: Which size search coils do you have and use for each of them? Sold the 800. Deus I currently use the 5x9 HF, 9"LF,9" X35, & the 11x13LF
Q: What type of detecting applications do you use them for?I use deus for all applications
Q: Of them all, do you have a favorite or preferred model for specific uses? Yes Deus is the king. thumbs upcool smiley
Q: Of them all, if you could Only Own ONE detector and ONE search coil, what would be your pick? Deus and 9'' X35 coil
Qtongue sticking out smileylease tell readers just what it is you like about any of these models, and also why it is you consider the one model to be your 'Favorite' of them all? In conclusion, what are one or two things you might like to see done to enhance the detector or search coil selection?

One of the biggest advantages the deus has is swing ability. Lightweight = longer hunt times which = more finds=more happiness for me. 9" X35 coil gives many great options. All the different frequencies will cover you for any site conditions. The boost mode will cover you for any deep coins that need to be found. 9" is a great combo of depth and separation to handle any site. One thing people don't realize I think is the deus can be tuned for super trashy sites or super deep coin huntings sites. Not to mention this machine seems to handle the tuff conditions better than the rest. One thing I would like to see is Xp to expand the search coil selection. Id love to have a 5x9 X35 coil. Also might as well throw in a small sniper coil like a 6" concentric or even DD.

Metaldetectingbuyselltradeusa.com
Subject Author Views Posted

TO: Deus & ORX users who also have/had the Equinox 600 or 800.

Monte 139 September 13, 2019 12:13AM

Re: TO: Deus & ORX users who also have/had the Equinox 600 or 800.

Kickindirt 55 October 05, 2019 11:58PM

Deus

UtahRich 61 October 06, 2019 11:34PM

I might -- maybe -- possibly -- try the 9" X35 coil ....

Monte 55 October 07, 2019 12:29PM

Re: Deus

Kickindirt 43 October 07, 2019 10:14AM

I replied on the Minelab Forum . . . . . . . . cool smiley N/T

UtahRich 59 October 03, 2019 06:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018