Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

XP DEUS HOT PROGRAM& why its one of the best

December 30, 2019 03:09PM
Gary recently did a vid of the deep Vs hot program.

The way the hot program is setup in the video is basically the way I have been running my deus since day one of discovering the full tones like 5 yrs ago. At 12:35 listen to how the HOT program sounds. This is what you want to listen for when running a high reactivity settings in the high trash and junk. Cant tell how many times I've heard this same sound coming out of my deus running 3 to 4 reactivity setting out in the old ghost town junk. No vdi cause your not setup to go deep but the tone is good. What is this tone saying?? Its saying that it is small item/target or possibly deep and just on the edge of depth max detection range. Notice the different programs and how they sound. Deep program also gives a good signal but is just a plain old signal that says yes dig me now. The hot program signal tells way more. Its telling me that it is small or really deep just in the audio alone. If you really know the deus well you could also hear the roundness in the audio as well. Anyways this is usually how I like to run the Deus and I think is one of the best iron sifting programs you will ever find built into a machine. Only difference being I usually run the horseshoe screen instead of the X/Y screen. Also you don't need to run it at -6.4 disc for it to work excellent. Turn up the disc and this program runs smooth as Greggs butt. This program and the 9'' coil and 8 kHz at reactivity 3 will pluck out keepers all day long anywhere. Ive been killing the iron loaded sites with this for years with just minor tweaks and adjustments. here's the vid. listen at 12:35 mark the find he hits.[www.youtube.com]

Metaldetectingbuyselltradeusa.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2019 03:09PM by Kickindirt.
Subject Author Views Posted

XP DEUS HOT PROGRAM& why its one of the best

Kickindirt 53 December 30, 2019 03:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018