Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 'Kickindirt', here are my ORX settings and applications.

February 08, 2020 08:11PM
Monte noticed you said you like to run sensitivity at 99. I dont think I've ever done that before. Sense at 94 is usually max for me. I usually run 90 or 92. That just seems to be a happy medium on my machine. Any higher seems to cause extra falsing on larger iron targets out in the field. Can get alot closer to those larger iron chunks without having the coil reading the iron off the side of the coil. That's just talking out and about the old ghost town junk. Obviously dont have that worry in a park.
Also Monte Deus does not have to many adjustments. Most of them your already dealing with on the ORX. Like reactivity. You already understand it and how it works and can affect the machine. On Deus with reactivity settings you have the Expert setting which is silencer. It's just another filter to play with. Deus automatically sets this filter when changing reactivity settings. Only difference being on deus you can adjust it. ORX cant. After that you have your TX gain settings to adjust power settings. Also automatically adjusted to certain programs for best hunting practices. After that all you have left that is different is all the factory programs and options to make custom programs and all tone options which will also allow you to set different break points. Even with all that you can still just turn it on and go with only making the most simple adjustments. Monte as much as you enjoy testing and playing with different settings to see how it affects nail boards and all that. The deus I would have to say was made for you. I know I know what your gonna say. But your over thinking it. It's all not as complicated as it sounds. Best part is if you dont like an adjustment you made just turn the machine off then on again and it will go back to factory settings. Unless of coarse you saved it to one of the open program slots. I should send you my remote to play with and try out.

Metaldetectingbuyselltradeusa.com
Subject Author Views Posted

Continuing to enjoy my two ORX set-ups. Especially in iron nails.

Monte 80 February 07, 2020 06:47AM

Re: Continuing to enjoy my two ORX set-ups. Especially in iron nails.

Kickindirt 43 February 07, 2020 08:06PM

'Kickindirt', here are my ORX settings and applications.

Monte 37 February 08, 2020 12:20PM

Re: 'Kickindirt', here are my ORX settings and applications.

Kickindirt 27 February 08, 2020 08:11PM

Based on your descriptive reply - - - - -

Monte 32 February 09, 2020 06:33AM

Re: Based on your descriptive, I figured you would say that.

Kickindirt 26 February 09, 2020 11:39AM

Re: Based on your descriptive, I figured you would say that.

Dan'o 23 February 09, 2020 01:14PM

I said the ORX is a D-WOF and you ask: What is a D-WOF?confused smiley

Monte 30 February 09, 2020 06:41AM

Re: I said the ORX is a D-WOF and you ask: What is a D-WOF?confused smiley

D&P-OR 26 February 09, 2020 11:00AM

Did I hear Half-Dime ?

UtahRich 49 February 07, 2020 12:57PM

Re: Did I hear Half-Dime ?

OregonGregg 24 February 09, 2020 08:52AM

Yes, you heard Half-Dime, but I might buy one.

Monte 37 February 08, 2020 07:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018