Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IONTEC - Another One bites the Dust . . . . . . eye popping smiley

March 06, 2020 11:55AM avatar
Monte,

I expect you'll end up with a Tesoro Bandido II µMax, Silver Sabre µMax, CoRe, Relic and ORX for your hunting needs.

I'm thinking the Vanquish, though a nice detector, will be next on your list to say goodbye. winking smiley

Rich

Monte
I'm still busy trimming and adjusting my Detector Outfit to keep me satisfied and make sure all my needs are handled for different sites I like to hunt.

I made my ORX adjustment decision. ---- IONTEC ---- I Only Need The Elliptical Coil.

That's what I started with for good reasons, and for the same reasons are that coil works best for me and my needs. The X35 is also a great coil, but for me, the 5X9½ DD is going to handle the wants and needs I have for the ORX. So today I am down to my 'favorite' ORX w/5X9½ HF DD coil, MI-6 Pinpointer, and that's complemented by using the Gray Ghost XP headphones to mount the 'puck' on for no-cable comfort.

A little more breathing room on my den wall and back seat for the detectors now, and all I need is some improving weather to get out and enjoy using all of them. Oh, a new site or two to hunt that is more productive would be nice as well.

Monte

It's YOU that makes the difference.
Subject Author Views Posted

My XP ORX adjustment. --- IONTEC ---Now I'm happy.

Monte 322 March 06, 2020 08:48AM

IONTEC - Another One bites the Dust . . . . . . eye popping smiley

UtahRich 186 March 06, 2020 11:55AM

Wellll, not quite, Rich, as I'm making other 'adjustments.' . . . eye popping smiley

Monte 213 March 06, 2020 02:10PM

"I think I am just about set for now and on into the future."thinking

Monte 200 March 24, 2020 10:36AM

Re: My XP ORX adjustment. --- IONTEC ---Now I'm happy.

D&P-OR 194 March 06, 2020 11:03AM

Re: My XP ORX adjustment. --- IONTEC ---Now I'm happy.

diggindeep 166 March 06, 2020 12:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020