Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jim, thanks for your settings and explanation.

August 23, 2020 06:24AM avatar
I'm not a Deus guy, but I do like the ORX and can relate to a lot of what you said about why you chose what you did for the Deus. The ORX performance satisfies what I'd look for, and I would have to force myself to hunt exclusively with a Deus for a couple of weeks to try and adapt to the '50-Tones' that some folks enjoy. I tried it briefly but it was too 'busy' for me, and I also think my hearing impairment might be part of the reason.

The main thing you mentioned in your post that I can relate to 100% is the XP physical package design. I like the 5X9½ DD HF coil on the ORX, and I keep the control housing in the arm-band and can't think of any detector that can match the Deus / ORX design for being so light-weight and easy on the back, neck and shoulder. I, too, wish it would have been around years ago.

Enjoy your XP's and adventures afield.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Detectors: F5; Apex; Vanquish 540; FORS CoRe, FORS Relic, Racer 2 & Simplex +; T2+; Bandido II µMAX & Silver Sabre µMAX; XLT
Pinpointers: Pulse-Dive -- ProPointer AT .. Headphones: 'Hornet' & 'Wasp' -- MS-3 Z-Lynk -- ML-80 -- N/M Green Edition
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

My program for parks

DirtDigger 110 August 23, 2020 02:34AM

Re: My program for parks

Dan'o 68 August 23, 2020 07:10AM

Re: My program for parks

DirtDigger 74 August 23, 2020 10:13AM

Jim, thanks for your settings and explanation.

Monte 69 August 23, 2020 06:24AM

Re: Jim, thanks for your settings and explanation.

Kickindirt 59 August 23, 2020 08:23PM

Re: Jim, thanks for your settings and explanation.

GeoW 43 September 07, 2020 10:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 41
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 356 on August 30, 2020