Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some little Gold and Silver

November 22, 2021 09:28PM
So far, i haven't found anything at the sites i've hit w/ my White's machines that I'd say i clearly missed before. I have been waiting to find something that clearly shows at least a slight advantage on my side of the state with tot lots, old parks and yards (no ghost town opps yet).

Today, i went over a number of tot lots that i've pulled plenty of gold and silver from. I only found 26 coins, so that tells you I had them pretty well cleaned out as I often get more than 100 per trip. Just used the Hot program or the ghost town program that is just the fast program with some minor mods along w/ the 9" coil.

Along w/ a bunch of bling, i also managed several silver earings, backs, chain links and 2 nice gold items in 22k that I know I've passed over before. Both hit with nothing but a tone above iron and no vdi until i got them uncovered some. The back only showed a VDI when on the surface and the earing actually would not hit after i fully uncovered it in the hole (~3" deep). Odd how you can cover it up and hit it, but take the material off the top while still in the hole, and nuttin! So, the Deus was able to recover some small gold i had missed. Also got some items right up next to large iron with its faster recovery that i had also missed before. And those tiny little sequins made of aluminum and about 1/16" of an inch in diameter....oh yeah, dug a lot of those!

Still really liking how stinkin light it is!

Sorry for the mediocre photo.

Zincoln
Attachments:
open | download - 20211122_174136.jpg (3.77 MB)
Subject Author Views Posted

Some little Gold and Silver Attachments

zincoln 33 November 22, 2021 09:28PM

Re: Some little Gold and Silver

Kickindirt 14 November 23, 2021 09:05PM

Timbertodd 16 November 23, 2021 06:02PM

OregonGregg 18 November 23, 2021 09:13AM

UtahRich 18 November 23, 2021 04:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Guests: 1023 on May 05, 2021