Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I wish you the best in your new adventures ...

December 20, 2018 09:17AM avatar
Rich (Utah)
This last year, my very capable Mojave relocated to my daughters home where my oldest grandson resides. I'm 'hoping' we can have adventures together finding coins in the yard to start.
Only my oldest and youngest sons have metal detectors, and Monte Jr. also has a pair of what I consider 'entry level' units for those grandkids to use. We just need to find the time this coming year to all get out together and make an 'adventure' out of a day from time-to-time.

You're correct, too, that the Mojave is a very capable detector and a very good way to get folks started without all the distractions of Target ID and other things. I hope you can find many times to spend with your grandson. More rewards in that than in the finds you might make.

Rich (Utah)
Lots of bargains to be found on the used market.
Yes, there certainly are, and I don't consider all of them to be fit only for beginners, newcomers, or less skilled users, either. I've added three lower-priced detectors with target ID and Tone ID to my Outfit that I am going to be using a lot in the coming year.

Enjoy detecting time with your grandson but leave some keepers out there for me as my Annual Coin Count for 2019 is going to be very high and that means travelling about to put in more Coin Hunting time. That means your general area is on my radar for early season visits.cool smiley

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Nokta-Makro:(3), Teknetics:(1), Tesoro:(4), White's:(1), XP:(1)
Killer B's 'Hornet' and White's 'Pro Star'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***
Subject Author Views Posted

It's Christmas Shopping Season ... Are you ready to answer questions?

Monte 245 December 12, 2018 01:44PM

It's Christmas Shopping Season ...

TinCan 158 December 20, 2018 12:45AM

I wish you the best in your new adventures ...

Monte 152 December 20, 2018 09:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018