Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Winter Plans - Thin the herd / Research / Cleaning / Eqpt Check / Study

December 19, 2018 10:43PM
I have lots to do this winter.

Among them is a rearrangement of my closet and a clearing out of some very nice detectors I've been using little the last couple years. I'll be listing For Sale my etrac, racer 2, mxt all pro, Golden Sabre and Bandido in the next several days I've promised my wife to thin the herd and I'm having a hard time letting these go. Deals to follow.

I have some old maps to go over in more detail and some permissions to seek. There are interesting places near and far so lots of room for adventures. (Some adventures already in the works smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float )

I have some cleaning up to do of some finds. I've decided to turn over a large jar of zinc pennies that I have accumulated the last few years to a couple of my grandsons. They are going to clean them up in the tumbler and see what can be put into circulation.

I like to go through my equipment each winter and make sure things are maintained and in good working order, ready for another year of work.

I need to studying up more on an aspect of the hobby I've only had an interest in the last year or so. Lots to learn.

I am sure everybody has plenty to do as well.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all of you.

Warmest Winter Wishes,

Rich (Utah)

** The Winds of Change Surround Us **

Minelab Etrac & EQ800
Nokta FORS CoRe
Tesoro Bandido & Bandido 2 ┬ÁMax
White's MXT & XLT

Detector Pro Pistol Probe
Garrett ProPointer AT
Subject Author Views Posted

READING ... Great for Research and Relaxation.

Monte 96 December 19, 2018 08:45AM

Winter Plans - Thin the herd / Research / Cleaning / Eqpt Check / Study

Rich (Utah) 57 December 19, 2018 10:43PM

It looks like you're keeping busy, but .... confused smiley

Monte 52 December 19, 2018 11:26PM

I have lots of plans in the works. We'll see what 2019 brings us. . . .

Rich (Utah) 46 December 20, 2018 12:40AM

Re: READING ... Great for Research and Relaxation. the Monte thread is interestingthumbs up

Hombre 57 December 19, 2018 11:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018