Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2018 in Review

December 30, 2018 01:10PM
I found myself back into and slightly addicted again to swinging a coil at the end of July. I purchased a used Garrett AT Pro and then shortly after picked up a very nice condition Tesoro Vaquero. Several months later I decided the AT Pro was not for me. After much research I decided either a Nokta Fors Core or Relic was the direction I wanted to go. I tracked down a used Nokta Relic. Equipped with both the relic and Vaquero along with accessory coils I feel I am set to tackle most any detecting condition I come across. The later summer months were spent beating the banks of a local lake. Once the rains started I began working some parks. My average hunt lasted about 2 hours although there were a few 5-6 hour days at the lake. The 2018 detecting season came to an untimely end a few weeks ago when I tore the meniscus in my left kneesad smiley. After the upcoming surgery and PT its looks like March will be my 2019 start time. With only 6 months of detecting I am content with my finds.
390 clad coins (oldest 1957 nickle)
4 foreign coins
2 newer game tokens
3 silver rings
1 silver pendant
pounds and pounds of lead fishing weights
and an assortment junk jewelry and doodads.
Here's to a grand 2019 and I hope everyone here finds as much coil time as they can handle. May there be silver or gold in the bottom of those holes!smileys with diet Dr. Pepper float

Nokta Fors Relic , Tesoro Black Vaquero, Garrett Carrot
Subject Author Views Posted

2018 in Review

Timbertodd 168 December 30, 2018 01:10PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018