Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Letter of the Law versus Re-Interpretation of the Law?

January 01, 2019 11:48PM
Fish N Chips, I agree with just about everything you wrote with the exception of the Forest Service. They are just as evil as the rest of the agencies. Look up roadless initiative and then roadless initiative with your local forest's name. They will re-label a road as a trial and close it. Once it has been closed they try to turn it into a wilderness area. Dirt roads that have been used for years by OHVs for access are suddenly street licensed vehicles only. If it doesn't meet federal DOT specs you are illegal. In 2009 the S.O. was chasing some pot growers and knocked over a camp stove. Burned 89,500 acres (La Brea Fire). The FS still has the area closed for "public safety". They deem the dirt road unsafe for vehicles and OHVs and will not fix it, but for the ranchers, hikers, bicyclists its ok....

I am also looking to get out of California. It has been ruined by the sheeple..!

Sorry, you spun me up... Rant over ! Back to researching fun places to metal detect (that are not in the Kalifornia)
Subject Author Views Posted

Letter of the Law versus Re-Interpretation of the Law?

Fish N Chips 181 January 01, 2019 04:52PM

zincoln 117 January 01, 2019 09:49PM

Remfire 122 January 01, 2019 04:59PM

Fish N Chips 111 January 01, 2019 08:00PM

DesertRokon 104 January 01, 2019 11:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 13 on January 18, 2018
Record Number of Guests: 302 on March 10, 2018